In April 2019, Spanish entrepreneur Désirée Meza founded NooN ConsultinG Art - with private capital - as an exhibition, consultancy and art acquisition space in Brussels.
In September 2020, NooN ConsultinG Art expanded its services to include expert art legal advice for corporations and institutions and private collectors.
From 2021, tha Aula Temporis project is born, adding to the offer of contemporary art the concept of ancient and 20th century art, enriching the dialogue and artistic diversity between current and past creation.
NooN ConsultinG ART occupies a historic industrial building in the city of Brussels, the former cardboard factory was renovated by the emblematic architect Bruno Erpicum. Thanks to its structure on four levels and an infrastructure different from traditional art spaces, the centre hosts different types of artistic and cultural events: exhibitions, intellectual and social gatherings. With the aim of reviving, growing or generating new collections, we provide you with works of art and services. At NooN ConsultinG Art we understand the art of collecting as a passionate, enriching and contemplative act. Under a humanistic approach, our vocation is to contribute to intimate intellectual and sensory growth.
Activities and Services
NooN ConsultinG presents multidisciplinary artistic projects in its own space and in other spaces.
We work under the practice that respects the classic and essential criteria of the art of collecting, and therefore artistic and intellectual non-discrimination. At NooN ConsultinG we work with total confidentiality, guaranteeing the non-disclosure of private information of our clients and partners.
- Management of private art collections.
- Own preliminary services, historical examinations and appraisals carried out by NooN ConsultinG Art, or official certifications and authentication of works - carried out by expert bodies and partners.
- Advice and drafting of conservation reports and guides.
- Expert restoration services and assessment of the state of conservation of each work according to its origin.
- Legal, logistical and tax advice, aimed at private, corporate and institutional collectors and artists by our associated offices.
Welcome to Aula Temporis, a space dedicated to beauty, diversity and art history. We discover and offer exceptional objects, ancient and contemporary masterpieces for
lovers of the art of collecting, museums, fundations, corporatives entities or private acquirers. We promote the regeneration, enrichment or creation of emblematic collections.
Chaussée De Louvain 803